* Meet at 8am on the small grassy area to the right of Fisherman's Road Boat Ramp Car park.
Join us for a fun Australia Day double dive & Picnic at Long Bay! Located in Sydney's eastern suburbs, Long Bay is a beautiful bay open to the
East. Discover shoaling fish in and about the sea weed, Bullseyes, dancing Hula fish and Wobbegong sharks
Snorkellers & non-divers are welcome as there is excellent snorkelling along the northern rock face and swimming from the beach nearby.
Enjoy delicious Hotdogs smothered in your favourite of mustard, BBQ & Tomato sauce and onions! What would Australia Day be without good ol' Lamingtons Hooray !!
- $15 for Dive Club Members
- $25 for Non-Dive Club Member Divers
- $15 for Snorkellers and Non-divers
- Includes Hotdog, Lamington picnic lunch and soft drink
- Excludes equipment hire
- NOTE: All hire gear Must be collected from the shop after 3pm Saturday 26th
What You Need to Bring
Please complete the details below to register for this activity. Our team will contact you shortly to confirm and organise for any payment.