Due to many requests we are drawing on our 22 year's experience of Africa Safaris and wild life photography to put together a luxury tented, wildlife photographic safari to the Masai Mara in Kenya.
Think of the Masai Mara as a vast terrestrial wilderness in contrast to an ocean wilderness, exchange a luxury camp for a dive resort, climb aboard your safari vehicle instead of a dive boat driven by your safari guide instead of a dive guide, then imagine focusing your cameras on face to face encounters with the world’s most spectacular wildlife, the terrestrial equivalent of face to face encounters with spectacular marinelife.
Now you can visualise why an Africa safari should be on every diver's bucket list! Now you will understand why Cherie and I have been back many times and
now you will understand why I know you will be enthralled with this experience and for one time only, drawing on my experience of the best location
in Africa, best time of year and best operators, I have scheduled this for you.
Our Safari has been selected to take advantage of the best time of year for weather, wildlife encounters and the World famous Migration. Our Safari also coincides with the birth of all the African wildlife species so you can expect to see and photograph many baby animals.
Here’s what it looks like, a wilderness experience in the heart of the Maasai Mara, Africa’s most famous National Park and during the `Migration’ the most spectacular migration of wildlife in the World. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maasai_Mara
Safari Kicheche Our operator is Kicheche, one of the best safari operators in Kenya with a great reputation World Wide. Kicheche Mara Camp is a classic tented camp hidden in a beautiful acacia valley overlooking the Olare Orok stream. With only 8 tents the intimate and relaxed atmosphere gives you the opportunity to enjoy a unique experience in the prime wildlife area. http://kicheche.com/our-camps/mara-camp
September 2019 - TRIP FULL
Kevin & Cherie Deacon
- Includes 7 nights twin share in your luxury safari tent home with ensuite, all meals, drinks including beers, wines and spirits.
- Uncrowded safari vehicle and guides.
- Also included, Maasai Mara Airport transfers, Conservancy Park fees, 2 days park fees in Mara Non Conservancy National Park.
- Wildlife photography techniques and tuition with Wildlife/Marine life photographer Kevin Deacon.
- Not Included:
- International flights and any hotel overnight stays/transfers required for connections.
- Travel insurance, excess luggage and personal expenses
- Australian Departure and applicable airline taxes (Approx. $510 and subject to change)
- Please note, all accommodation is based on twin share and same sex twin share cannot be guaranteed to individuals without a partner or preferred safari
However, single share of your luxury tent is available at an additional cost of just USD $135.00 Per Night
- Details of flights and accommodation will be provided once airlines confirm their flight schedules (usually 11 months prior to travel dates).
- If you would like to extend your safari by more days, this might be possible on request. Price USD $735 per night/day.
- Conditions Apply. Rates subject to change.
- $1500 Non-refundable Deposit required to secure a spot! Balance of payment due 45 days prior to departure in 2019.
- All prices subject to increases if the Australian dollar falls dramatically.
- All prices based on bank transfers, cash or cheque. Credit cards are acceptable but credit card fees apply. Visa/MasterCard & Amex +2%
Specialised Dive Travel Agents