Tiger Shark Cathedral
There are only a couple of places on this planet where you can dive with the “Sea Tiger” eye to eye, up close and personal - one of these sites is Cathedral, Beqa Lagoon Resort’s own Tiger Shark dive. Cathedral is a once in a lifetime experience - multiple shark species in clear water, just a 15 minute boat ride from our resort.
Enjoy diving with multiple Tiger Sharks at a time - the biggest predator of tropical seas - experience big sharks so close you could touch them …A dive you will mark in your logbook as the best there can be :-)
Beqa Lagoon Resort
A treat for your senses, you will smell the flowers of your private garden, see the azure waters of the South Pacific from your private deck, feel the hand carved wood of your private bure (Fijian for room), hear the Kula parrots chatter in the trees above and taste the fresh fruit grown around. We give you your own piece of paradise to enjoy during your stay with us at Beqa Lagoon Resort.
Just a short boat ride from the resort lays a wonderland of marine life in Beqa Lagoon’s crystal clear waters. More than 100 dive sites along 190 miles of coastline provide ample opportunities to spot and photograph octopus, blue ribbon eels, orang-utan crabs, rays, numerous shark and fish species, huge fans, and a rainbow kaleidoscope of colourful soft corals. With year round water temperatures ranging from 75-84˚f (25-29˚c) and on-site nitrox available you can dive Beqa’s wrecks, reefs, and even join the world famous ‘Big Fish Encounter’ the best shark experience in the World, as much as your heart desires.
15-21 August 2018
7 Days / 6 Nights ex. Sydney
Optional Tonga Extension $5185 extra includes 1 night in Nadi, return flights to Tonga, 7 nights Mandala Island Resort with meals & transfers, 5 x whale day cruises, snorkel with Humpback whales
- Return airfares ex. Sydney to Nadi with Fiji Airways (conditions apply)
- Australian and applicable airline taxes $255 & subject to change
- Return airport transfers by road and boat from Nadi to Beqa Lagoon resort
- 6 night’s twin share accommodation at Beqa Lagoon Resort
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily + afternoon tea/coffee
- Village tour and local school visit
- Use of kayaks & SUP
- 10 boat dives + unlimited house reef dives (except on day of arrival & departure) - 4 days double reef & wreck dives + 1 day double shark dive.
- Use of air cylinders, weights and dive guide services
- Tour Leader Services
- Not Included: Alcoholic beverages & soft drinks. Travel insurance and personal expenses
- Conditions Apply. Rates subject to change.
- $500 Deposit required to secure a spot!
- All prices subject to increases if the Australian dollar falls dramatically.
- All prices based on bank transfers, cash or cheque. Credit cards are acceptable but credit card fees apply. Visa/MasterCard & Amex +2%
Specialised Dive Travel Agents