An amazing opportunity to visit the islands and atolls of French Polynesia.
Tahiti covers over 2 million square miles of the South Pacific Ocean and is comprised of over 118 islands spread over 5 great archipeligos. Underwater, regular encounters include manta rays whose gigantic wingspan eclipse the passing divers, schools of dolphin dance along the surf, sharks seemingly at every turn.
With islands ringed by white sandy beaches or tropical rainforests, this is a unique experience you do not want to miss.
MV French Polynesia Master
Built in 2016, the French Polynesia Master welcomes 25 guests across 4 decks. Each cabin is equipped with en-suite and individual air conditioning
units. Communal relaxation areas are split between the middle and upper decks; comprising a spacious indoor lounge area, camera set up station and
guest storage drawers, with pillowed bench seating and a plasma screen.
There is an extra shaded outdoor lounging area to the rear of the upper deck with more cozy seating. Finally, there is a sun deck on the upper level with comfortable lounge chairs from where you can unwind and soak up the stunning views of the French Polynesian islands.
20 June - 4 July 2019
Kevin & Cherie Deacon
15 Days / 14 Nights ex. Sydney
Optional Premium cabin upgrade $420pp
- Return airfares ex. Sydney to Papeete via Auckland (conditions apply) with Air Tahiti Nui
- One way flight Fakarava to Papeete flying with Air Tahiti
- Australian and applicable airline taxes & subject to change
- Twin share accommodation at Le Meridian Papeete (garden room) with American buffet breakfast
- Airport transfers from hotel to Papeete Port
- 10 night’s twin share accommodation lower deck cabin aboard MV French Polynesia Master (includes fuel surcharge)
- Breakfast, buffet lunch & dinner daily + daily snacks
- Tea, fresh coffee, fruit juice & soft drinks
- Towels & linen
- Up to 30 dives (including night dives) weather permitting.
- Use of 12L air cylinders, weights and dive guide services
- Tour Leader Services
- Not Included: Alcoholic beverages & soft drinks. Travel insurance and personal expenses
- Nitrox $150 (whole 10 days)
- Port, park & tax fees USD$90
- Conditions Apply. Rates subject to change.
- $500 Non-refundable Deposit required to secure a spot! Additional payment installments will be required throughout duration of booking. (2nd payment $3500 due 12 months prior to departure, 3rd payment $3500 6 months before departure and final balance on 20/2/19)
- All prices subject to increases if the Australian dollar falls dramatically.
- All prices based on bank transfers, cash or cheque. Credit cards are acceptable but credit card fees apply. Visa/MasterCard & Amex +2%
Specialised Dive Travel Agents