2018 was Sold Out...register NOW for 2019
Coral Reef diving & Snorkeling with Humpback Whales!
The beautiful, sheltered, Islands of Vava’u are the rendezvous point for the annual migration of Humpback whales escaping the harsh Antarctic
winter. The protected waters close to the sea cliffs and islands provide an ideal environment for the birth of each year’s babies and an opportunity
for prospective males to mate and create next year’s offspring.
Imagine sunbeams streaming down through sapphire blue water reflecting off the massive 40 ton, 15m long humpback whale as she poised motionless just above the sand 10m below. Tucked under her giant chin a baby whale also hung motionless staring eye to eye with the 5 strange creatures floating above on the surface. Eventually the desire to breathe every 10 – 15 minutes drove the baby to the surface but equally compelling was the curiosity of youth and the desire for play.
21 - 29 August 2019
2019 - dates to be confirmed
Kevin & Cherie Deacon
- 9 Days / 8 Nights ex. Sydney
- Return airfares ex. Sydney to Vava'u via Nadi (flying Fiji Airways - special conditions apply, instant purchase fare* see below)
- Australian and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
- Return airport transfers in Nadi
- 1 night twin share accommodation at Fiji Gateway Hotel Nadi
- Return airport transfers in Vava'u by road & boat
- 7 night’s twin share accommodation at Mandala Island Resort Vava'u
- All meals daily at Mandal Island Resort
- Daily Mandala Island to mainland boat transfers for whale swim connections
- 5 x day Whale Swim Cruises snorkelling with Humpback Whales. Includes light lunch and snorkelling gear.
- Tour Leader Services
- Not Included: Meals outher than specified, Travel insurance, personal expenses & excess luggage fees.
- Conditions Apply. Rates subject to change.
- $500 Deposit required to secure a spot!
- *Prices are subject to change as exact fares and flight schedules for 2018 have not been finalised
- All prices subject to increases if the Australian dollar falls dramatically.
- All prices based on bank transfers, cash or cheque. Credit cards are acceptable but credit card fees apply. Visa/MasterCard & Amex +2%
Specialised Dive Travel Agents