Dive 2000 Underwater Photography Weekend Workshop & Photo Course
14 Dec, 2018
In these unprecedented times, we are doing our best to keep our customers and staff safe and to still keep open.
Dive 2000 is in its 38th year of business and is proudly still open!
We are happy to also help you with your purchases on line https://store.dive2000.com.au/
Keep visiting our Website On Line Shop, we are adding new products every week, if you don't see what you are after, please call, we probably have it in stock or arriving soon.
We encourage you to keep in touch and we welcome your camaraderie (at the required social distancing) and/or by email and social media.
We will be reaching out to you 3 times per week with postings on our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/dive2000/ and
our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kevindeacondive2000/
Please note the following -
Our new shop hours are:
Mon - 9am to 5pm
Tue - CLOSED
Wed - CLOSED
Thu - 9am to 5pm
Fri - 9am to 5pm
Sat - 9am to 5pm
Sun - CLOSED
Public Holidays - CLOSED
* We are providing sales of diving gear, gear hire, gear servicing and hydrostatic tests as well as air fills
* Our Dive Master led shore dives are back with a maximum of 9 divers per Dive Master. BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL.
* Our Dive Master led boat dives are temporarily suspended until further notice
* Our courses are temporarily suspended until further notice
* We have contamination preventative measures in place regarding gear hire, servicing and stock purchases
* If you have been feeling unwell, have any flu like symptoms, have been in contact with a person with or under investigation for COVID-19 we ask that you do not come into the store and help us minimise the risk to other customers and staff
* Please keep diving if possible. There is no better place to Be than under the Sea !
We look forward to sharing more diving adventures with you.
Keep safe, Keep well, Keep the love of Diving!
Kevin, Cherie, Josie & the Dive 2000 Team